THE PARITY.ORG ParityINDEX™
Join us to change the world for women by measuring progress and providing insights across your company and across industries.
Register now to indicate your interest in participating in Parity.org’s new ParityIndex™
Your information will be stored in a secure database and no personally identifiable information will be collected or stored.
You will gain important insights into your company, over time, and be able to compare and benchmark your company to others (blinded) in your sector or in other sectors.
PRIVACY AND SECURITY
We utilize the latest encryption technologies while accessing, storing, and processing your data. Your data are stored on a secure server. No personally identifiable information is stored.
As a contributor, you will have free access to your dashboard which will show your private company results and benchmark against your industry.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM THE ParityINDEX™ INSIGHTS
- 1. You will receive a private dashboard with your company's results benchmarked against similar companies in your sector. These comparisons are blinded, and benchmark data will only be reported when there are five or more companies in your sector. Your ParityINDEX dashboard will be updated and available daily.
- 2. Parity.org, along with each industry's Sponsor, will produce a public report on the status of gender parity in each industry. These reports will be based on aggregated data and will not include any company-specific information. The goal of these reports is to help industries diagnose key issues and make a commitment to close the gender gap in business leadership.
- 3. The highest-ranking companies (the top 10% in each sector) will be publicly recognized by name only. Scores will not be published. There will be an annual award presented for the top company in each category.
3 THINGS WE NEED FROM YOU WHEN YOU REGISTER
- 1. Identifiable information about your company, like size and industry.
- 2. Your HRIS platform vendor so we can work with you to collect about 8 pieces of non-identifiable employee information like title and gender.
- 3. Publicly available information about your Board.
Dafna Gelbgiser, PhD
The ParityINDEX™ was developed in collaboration with inequality expert Dr. Dafna Gelbgiser, an Assistant Professor of Labor Studies at Tel Aviv University, and a principal at interstitio. She uses advanced statistical methods to study the sources and patterns of inequality in education and labor market outcomes by gender, race, immigrant status, and social class background. Her recent work examines how organizational practices impact gender differences in field of study selection in higher education, and subsequent patterns of occupational segregation in the labor market. Prior to joining the faculty at Tel Aviv University, she was a Research Scientist at Facebook, Inc. and a Postdoctoral Fellow at the Center for the Study of Inequality at Cornell University.